Saturday, February 04, 2006





Greetings Friends.

Lando here, once again reporting for duty. And may I add that this is the first time I've thrown together two blogs in a row!

Since my last entry, we hiked a two mile trail on St. John and I celebrated my 39th birthday. Enjoy the pictures. They are from the Reef Bay Trail...except the one of Gus (the cat), that's our kitchen--he can't get enough of Simon Cowell.

Oh yeah, I may be in a J. Crew catalog shoot sometime soon. Apparently they're gonna be down here getting some shots of guys on a sailboat or two for the catalog. I got my picture taken by a lady today and she'll let me know if they need my services. I've got a good feeling that the'll be knocking on my door...she took my picture as I walked off the ferry with my Ellen Degeneres in a hurricane hair, three day dirty man stubble, and sweat marked back. Yep, that's just the look they're going for these days at J. Crew.

That's all for now. Please enjoy your weekend.

~Lando John Anderson

p.s. I heard Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow. Man, I don't known how much more of this weather I can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home